Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The greatest threat to our Constitution is our own government

When realizing I needed a place to collect abuses against children by authority figures who thought they could get away with being heavy-handed simply because their victims were minors, I also realized I shoudl start gathering examples of abuses against the Constitutional rights against the general citizenry in the U.S. government's growing pattern of itself subverting the Constitution in order to secure powers that the Federal government is barred from the authority to exercise.  Though I have been sharing examples since before there were things like Facebook and Twitter, I wanted a spot where the examples I found would not get diluted by the links I share on other issues or lean into more partisan political territory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment